Our brains have filled with random thoughts this week.
To give you a taste of what it’s like working at monster HQ, here are a few of them.
• Why is abbreviation such a long word?
• And why do adults use the word “toxic” and kids say “poisonous”? Shouldn’t kids have the shorter word? It’d be much easier to spell.
• What is Pi and where does it come from anyway? (We heard that one on the telly, but we do actually feel we should have concentrated on maths a bit more at school).
• Ever wonder how much of your brain is taken up by song lyrics?
• And how come you can remember words to songs you last heard when you were ten?
• Do you think the freezer deserves a light too?
• Where did that come from?
• Will someone please invent a sarcasm font?
• Is the happiest coffee of all called a cappuchinohohohohohoho?
OK, it’s getting out of hand now. The long slippery slope … (see what we did there – getting good at this segue lark).
We have a few pics of animals wearing their favourite slippers. No, we didn’t actually manhandle any living creatures. Duh!
OK, we don't often have disagreement in Monster HQ, but we're definitely split on this one … half of us think they’re cute and the other half thinks their weird. Oh well, can’t please everyone eh?
He-who-must-be-obeyed thinks they are distinctly naff, but he’s letting us post them anyway. So, here goes ...
On that note, we should sign off before our offerings become even more paw (sorry).
Love and huge furry hugs.
From all at monster HQ xx